CHAMELEON COLLEGE of MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE
I love worthless musical information. Have fun with me and test how 'worthless' you are!
1) Q. Which character did Beyounce' play in the movie 'Dreamgirls?
A. Deena Jones Effie White Foxey Brown Michelle Morris
2) Q. Which song did Usher sing in three parts?
A. Throwback Yeah Burn Confessions
3) Q. Kenny Chesney song - Finish the quote from 'Sunshine': "Temperatures says______degrees down at the Deposit and Guarantee."
A. 73 83 93 103
4) Q. AC/DC's 'Back in Black' album was a tribute to which singer?
A. Ted Nugent Bon Scott Angus Young Alice Cooper
5) Q. Louis Armstrong was known as....
A. Pops Satchmo The King of Jazz All of the Above Non of the Above
6) Q. Purple Rain: What song was the first to be performed in the movie?
A. Purple Rain Let's Go Crazy When Doves Cry 1999
7) Q. Saturday Night Fever: What was the name of the disco where Tony Manero burned up the dance floor?
A. Clementines After Daddie's Money Odyssey 2001 Pistachios
8) Q. The 1990s hit 'Hotstepper' by Ini Kamoze. In the song who did he sample?
A. Gloria Gaynor Taana Gardner Cheryl Lynn Teena Marie
9) Q. The Beatles' 'Day in the Life' was inspired by which John Lennon activity?
A. Reading the morning paper Watching a Corn Flakes tv commercial Studying the 'Tibetan Book of the Dead'
Watching his son Julian draw